Mt. Bachelor Village has been a local treasure and Bend vacation destination since it opened its doors more than four decades ago. What makes this resort so special? First and foremost…location, location, location! Tucked into the woods above the Deschutes River, Mt. Bachelor Village Resort sits amidst the Deschutes River wilderness are (the Deschutes RIver Trail runs right through the property!) and yet is an easy 20-minute walk to the Old Mill DIstrict and a short drive to everything Bend has to offer.
Meredith Lodging assumed Management of Mt. Bachelor Village Resort in 2018 and quickly set out to identify ways they could take the beloved resort community and make the guest experience even better. Over this past summer, they remodeled the lobby and added extensive amenities exclusive to guests of Meredith Lodging, with a focus on creating more opportunities for friends and family to gather together and make memories when checking-in to Mt. Bachelor Village. The new amenities and upgrades include:
- A new fleet of Dutch-style cruiser bikes (available seasonally) for the whole family! Helmets and locks available, too.
- A Winter Fun library of equipment available for checkout – sleds, snow shoes & poles, igloo building kits and snowman kits, too.
- A newly remodeled lobby with seating area and an improved selection of food, drinks, and specialty items.
- A new Clubhouse for Mt. Bachelor Village Owners and Guests, featuring
- A cozy fireside lounge area
- A new Kids’ Club with video games, board games, and lawn games
- A new outdoor fire pit area for drinks by the fire and S’mores for the kiddos!
- Complementary morning coffee featuring BackPorch Coffee Roasters.
- A new, in-unit coffee partnership with BackPorch Coffee Roasters, launching later this summer.
- Special discounts at local businesses for Mt. Bachelor Village Guests.
- Special rates for guests planning events/reunions and weddings at The Mt. Bachelor Village Event Center
There’s never been a better time to plan a getaway to Mt.Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging. And no matter what size Bend vacation rental you are looking for, the resort has something that will be perfect for you! From 1-3 bedroom condos overlooking the Deschutes RIver, to smaller ski-houses in the woods to luxury River Wild Homes there is a Mt.Bachelor Village vacation rental that will be perfect for your budget and your size of group! View the entire Mt. Bachelor Village collection at Mt. BachelorVillage.com and MeredithLodging.com.