Take Flight on Mt. Bachelor’s Zip Line Tour This Summer!
Experience Mt. Bachelor like never before with an exhilarating zip line ride on the Northwest’s fastest, steepest, and highest-elevation zip adventure. This scenic, dual-line, three-stage tour begins above the tree line at the top of Pine Marten lift at an elevation of 7,800 feet and drops nearly 1,4000 feet. Get ready to soar this summer!
Zip Line Tour Stages
Stage one starts near the unloading area of the Pine Marten lift. You will drop 225 feet in elevation as you descend towards the Skyliner lift. Enjoy stunning views of Tumalo Mountain and Paulina Peak in the distance while flying over ravines and ridges below.
Stage two will angle you back toward the Pine Marten while dropping an additional 263 feet. Marvel at the stunning views of South Sister and the Cascade Lakes as you soar through the forests.
Stage three is the grand finale of the tour and features the thrilling “Broken Top Drop.” Enjoy the rush as you fly down the mountain side with an 866-foot vertical plunge spanning 3,443 feet.
How to Book Your Mt. Bachelor Zipline Tour?
Standard rates apply to all reservations made 72 hours or more in advance. Reservations booked within 72 hours of the tour date are subject to Last Minute Pricing. Standard rate: Adults (13+) – $114 / Youth (12 & under) – $89 / Last Minute: Adults $124 / Youth $99.
If weather interrupts operations, tours will be rescheduled or fully refunded.
Who Can Ride the Zipline?
- Guests must be a minimum of 10 years old and 48 inches in height, and maximum weight and height is 260 lbs. and 82 inches. Guests will be required to step on a red/green scale to confirm weight requirements are met.
- Children between the ages of 10 – 15 must be accompanied by an adult but must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Guests who are pregnant or may be pregnant should not ride.
- Persons who have recently had surgery or who suffer from chronic back, neck and/or spine problems are strongly advised not to ride.
- Learn more about Mt. Bachelor’s ZipTour requirements, check-in process, and safety tips online.
Stay at Mt Bachelor Village Resort by Meredith Lodging
Ready to plan a summer vacation filled with memories and adventures you will never forget? A stay at Mount Bachelor Village Resort by Meredith Lodging will provide you with the perfect home base for all your Central Oregon adventures. We offer an amazing selection of vacation homes, ranging from cozy cabins to spacious homes that can accommodate large groups, and pets, too! Book online or call our Reservations Team at 888.752.2220 to book your stay. We hope to see you soon!